DarknessMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Out of the dark creeps a new server. Can you handle it?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pennsylvania's Tax Dollars at Work.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Josh
Super Admin
Super Admin

Pennsylvania's Tax Dollars at Work. Empty
PostSubject: Pennsylvania's Tax Dollars at Work.   Pennsylvania's Tax Dollars at Work. EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 4:02 pm

We all know the the continent of North America is split into countries, one being the U.S, and the U.S. is split up into states, the states are split into cities, and the cities are split even further. We live in the Borough of Penbrook.

So, I'm sitting at my desk which has a window that faces our main street right to my left. I hear a police siren during 'Rush Hour' so I look to see what happened. Thinking the were just trying to get through, I see several cars pull up a side street. One car, which they were obviously following pulls into the street, with 3 police cars right on her bumper.

Now, seeing this I'm like 'Wtf?' Then, the cops are just standing there talking behind their doors like there was about to be a shoot out. This woman looked harmless, and the cops were standing behind their doors with their hands on there service weapons. Then, a 4th one pulls up! Like wtf, 4 cops for 1 woman? Money back please?

Speaking of random police things, me and my friends were out at like 3 am dropping off my other friend when a cop passes by on the same street. He goes to the end of it, and turns around. We are in the middle of turning, also. So, we're going down a different street, essentially in the opposite direction. The cop gets on the same street, and follows us onto another busier street. We make a turn that you have to know is there and ready to turn before you can turn, so this cop misses it. We're outside my back yard getting out, the cop car comes right back up behind them. Like really? He never pulled them over and we weren't doing anything illegal. More money back please because I'm sure somewhere someone or someplace was in the middle of getting robbed with this goon following us.
Back to top Go down
https://darknessms.forumotion.com

Pennsylvania's Tax Dollars at Work.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DarknessMS :: Miscellaneous :: Trash Can-
Jump to: